Mo Manning's Challenge - April 2017


Wow this year is flying by ! April already and I have a busy few weeks - it's my big sister's special birthday first swiftly followed by an ordinary birthday for me yay!!

Here's my sample for April's DP2 Challenge using Splash! from Mo's digital shop -


The image is coloured with my pens and the background is just some stamped water drops as I expect this being the UK that there will be plenty of April showers!

Pop over to the Dream Team Blog to see more inspiration from my teamies every day and why  not have a go in the challenge to see if you can win a prize!


Comments

  1. Hellen what a beautiful image, she is so cute and I love that raindrop stamped image behind.. Looks perfect.. I hope your birthday was better than just ho hum, its sad as we get older people forget to help us celebrate sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet card, Mos images are just the best....
    I hope you mean your birthday is ordinary because it's not a big number..haha..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutely gorgeous colouring is great. Love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts