Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design team! It’s been an exciting time planning the launch with the whole team led by Suha, the owner. I’ve learnt things I didn’t know I needed lol – technology I’ve never used before, affiliation linking …………. oh lawdy how my head has been spinning !

If you love Magnolia, SHC often do some great deals and discounts on their regular releases.

If you’re not a Magnolia fan why not take a look at Gummiapan and Roxstamps stamps and dies on the web site? Great designs and great low prices, a very easy way to build up a collection quickly with prices like these. SHC also stock many other products such as Pion and Maja Design papers, well worth popping over and taking a look – there’s a SHC banner in the sidebar on my blog to go straight there. 

I’ve been very busy making lots of cards, tags and gift boxes - they’re addictive I warn you ! The above 6 x 6  ‘hello’ card was made using the products listed below,simply click the link to go to the item in the shop.


Stamped and then coloured with my pens ( I use Memento Black Onyx ink for alcohol pen work) and matted and layered with black and white card, a touch of glossy accent on the snail’s shell and a bit of decoupage on the sweet little tulips.
So I hope you’ll put your feet up, grab a cuppa and take a look through the shop pages to see all the goodies there. Don't forget to check out the PROMOS tab while you're in the shop to check out any discounts available !  

I’ve got a fab shabby chic tag for you next time made using Gummiapan stamps and dies hope to see you then – Hellen x





Comments

  1. Beautiful work and so colourful against the white CAS background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts